CityMail delivers mail and packages directly to your home mailbox. You can choose whether you want your package delivered to the mailbox, a parcel locker, or to pick it up from an agent. With CityMail, as a consumer, you receive flexible home delivery wherever you want, always during daytime.
We deliver mail and packages every weekday, excluding holidays, throughout the day. As a consumer, you can track your package delivery through our tracking system. When the package delivery is complete, you will be notified via SMS or email in real time. We put your package in the mailbox, and if it doesn’t fit, we place it outside your door and you will receive a photo receipt
CityMail Parcel locker is a service where we deliver packages to iBox’s parcel lockers. We deliver between 9.00 and 16.00 the next day and you as the recipient can follow the delivery in our tracking system.
To pick up your package from a parcel locker, you need to do the following:
- You will receive a message that you have a package to pick up via text-messaging and through the iBox app.
- Download the iBox app via the App Store or Google Play.
- Click on “Hitta boxen” (Find the box) to see where it is on the map. You will also see photos of its location.
- Go to the box and click on “Hämta ut paket” (Pick up package) and verify with BankID.
- Click on ”Öppna lucka” (Open hatch). The hatch opens, take your package. Close the hatch.
CityMail Parcel agent package is a service where we deliver packages directly to your nearest parcel agent using DHL’s service network. The delivery occurs the next day before 12:00 PM. As a consumer, you can track the delivery all the way to the agent through our tracking system.
To collect your package at your agent:
When the package is delivered to the agent, you will be notified via SMS with a shipment number, a link for authentication with Bank-ID, and the location of the package agent where you can pick up the package. To collect your package, you need to identify yourself with an ID or Mobile Bank-ID.
Fast and secure!
Find answers to the most common questions